Get a Cash Offer for Your House or Vacant Land in SW Washington!
For homeowners dealing with certain situations, a cash offer and a direct sale can be an excellent solution. When you work with Unique Property Solutions, you will be able to sell your house without any stress, cost, or wasted time.
We’re not here to convince you to sell your house.
Our business was founded to provide information, solutions, and alternatives for homeowners. We are passionate about helping others and will work with you to find the best solution for your property. Are you…
- Worried about the bank foreclosing?
- Need to sell fast to buy a house elsewhere?
- Own an investment property that is sitting vacant?
- Does your house require a lot of repair work?
- Recently inherited a house you don’t want to keep?
- Have liens or tax problems affecting the property?
No matter the situation or condition of the property, you will always be treated fairly and with respect. We want to help you solve even the most difficult problems, helping you find the solution that will offer you the best possible outcome. You do not have to feel stuck or burdened any longer!
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in WA. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (360) NOW-CASH...
So Who Are We?
At Unique Property Solutions, we aren’t here to convince you to sell. Our goal is to provide you with the information and data you need to find the best solution for your situation. Every property is unique, which is why we offer many creative ways to help you sell. You can always count on us for fast, fair, and friendly service.
Our Core Values
- Offer Clients the Best Solution for their Needs
- Keep Open and Honest Communications
- Honor Commitments
- Be Fun and Flexible
- Be Authentic and Fair in all Dealings with Clients, Contractors, and Employees
- Give Time, Knowledge, and Compassion to Others
- Serve as an Example of Integrity in the Community and at Home